September Cooking with Herbs Blog Challenge:
Just Cook with Herbs Throughout the Month!
Welcome to a slightly belated Cooking with Herbs Blog Challenge! I have had a backlog of scheduled posts to write and so I am a few days late opening the new challenge! Before I declare September’s challenge open, I am sure you will all want to know who won the book from last month, August Cooking with Herbs challenge. It was a HUGE problem choosing, as there were so many amazing entries, and each and everyone was a winner! So, I chickened out and asked my daughter who was staying with us at the time to choose, and she chose………
Janet from Taste Space and her beautiful Peach, Basil and Hemp Salad with a Citrus Vinaigrette
Well done Janet, you win a copy of Cooking with Herbs, so please can you email me your postal address and I will organise for it to be sent out!
I have another copy of this book available to offer to be best herb recipe for September, which makes a lovely prize! But now on to this month’s challenge! September is still a good month for delicate herbs such as basil, mint and coriander as well as the woody herbs such as rosemary and large sage bushes…….so, what will you make and bake this month? I can’t wait to see the recipes!
To join in this month’s Herbal Fun, all you have to do is:
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe url to the Linky at the bottom of the appropriate month’s challenge, including your email and the title of your recipe or post.
2. Display the Cooking with Herbs (as shown above and below) to the relevant recipe post, with a link back to the monthly challenge post.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit and the recipes and posts can be from any day.
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #cookingwithherbs and @KarenBurnsBooth in your tweet – I will retweet all that I see.
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you’ve seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above with Cooking with Herbs badge.
6. A mystery judge, or me, will choose their favourite recipe at the end of each month, and the winner of that recipe will receive the book or gift that has been featured for that month.
Grab the badge here: